Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers is a race built by the people. Since 1912, Over 2 million costumed runners, walkers and centipedes have completed the iconic 12K journey from the San Francisco Bay to the breakers on Ocean Beach.
REGISTRATION OPENS AT 9:00 AM PDT ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31ST (HALLOWEEN). TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL, ONE-DAY-ONLY REGISTRATION FEES OF 50% OFF.THE FINAL PRICE!
- Adults: Ages 18 & Older
- Opening Day Price: $39.99
- Child: Ages 3 – 17 (Children 2 and under are free), child registrants receive a 50% discount off the adult price
- Opening Day Price: $19.99
- Centipedes: Groups of 13 or more runners linked together, centipede groups receive a $5 discount for each registrant, more information here.
- Opening Day Price: $34.99 per person
- VIP: Receive exclusive access and additional runners perks, see below, more information here.
- Opening Day Price: $99.99
- Virtual Runner: Can’t make it to the race this year, but still want all the cool SWAG? Register as a virtual runner and have your bib, shirt and medal mailed to you after the race.
- Opening Day Price: $49.99
Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers is proud to offer an exclusive discount to active military, veterans and their family members. Special discount codes will be distributed through ID.me near the end of October 2017. Please visit this page for updates on when codes will be available.
– Official Runners Tech T
– Finisher Medal
– Free high-resolution digital race photos
– 3-Month MapMyRun MVP Membership
– Course Entertainment
– Finish Line Festival Access
VIP RUNNER PERKS
(To upgrade your existing registration to VIP see order additions below)
– Priority Packet Pick-Up at the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers Expo
– Start Area VIP Zone Access: continental breakfast (coffee, bananas, bagels, etc.) and runner amenities (sunscreen, tape, chafing cream, etc.)
– Finish Line Festival VIP Zone Access: catered lunch with beverages including Angel City beer (21+), soda and water
– Private Gear Check
– Private Restrooms at the Start Area and Finish Line Festival
– Commemorative Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers item
– Includes Regular Adult Registration
May 18 (11 AM – 7 PM) & May 19 (9 AM – 5 PM),
1454 The Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA 94133
More information here
May 20, 2018
To be announced at a later time
Main St. & Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
THE FINISH LINE FESTIVAL
Ocean Beach Parking Lot
Great Highway [B/W JFK Dr. & Lincoln Way]
San Francisco, CA 94122
More information here
RACE PACKET PICK-UP
Participants may pick up their race packets at the 2018 Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers Expo taking place Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19. Please check out more information regarding the Expo here. If a participant cannot attend the Expo, someone else may pick up their packet as long as they have a copy of the participant’s ID and order confirmation number.
The deadline to purchase the mail option for your registration is March 31, 2018. Mail packets will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the race. The cost is $20 per order. (To add the mail option to your existing registration see Order Additions below)
Race Packet Contains
– Runner Bib with Timing Tag
– Race Instruction Guide
– Partner Premiums & Collateral
ORDER ADDITIONS (Upgrade to VIP or add Mail Packet or Transportation)
Participants who have already registered, but would like upgrade their existing registration to VIP or add the mail option or transportation will need the following information:
- Primary email address used for your registration
- Last name of the primary person for your registration
- Booking code for the registration
To access the Order Additions website please follow the link here.
OFFICIAL RUNNERS’ TECH T DISTRIBUTION
Participants who pick up their race packet at the Expo will also receive their Official Runners’ Tech T at that time. Participants who choose to have their race packet mailed can pick up their Runners’ T at the Finish Line Festival on race day or may come to the Expo as well.
Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers reserves the right to reject any entry and adheres to the standard running industry policy: All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, without exception.