This one’s for you, San Francisco.
If you’re into running in a banana costume, running across the Golden Gate Bridge, and finishing on the field at AT&T Park – then get yourself eligible for the San Francisco Originals Run Series, back for its fifth year in 2017. It’s a collaboration between San Francisco’s most iconic running events: the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers, the San Francisco Marathon, the San Francisco Giant Race, and the Oral B Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge.
For those of you with the endurance to finish all four, we’ll hand you a big fat SFO Series medal at the finish line of the Oral B Glide Floss Bridge to Bridge.
HOW TO BECOME A SAN FRANCISCO ORIGINAL
- Register for and complete the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers and the SF Marathon by July 23rd. Please use the same name, email address, and birth date when registering.
- The first 2500 registrants will become eligible for the 2017 medal.
- Eligible participants will be initially notified of their potential qualification by email the week after the Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers, and then re-confirmed the week after the San Francisco Marathon.
- You may run ANY DISTANCE in each of the four events to receive the medal.
- Once you’re confirmed by us, make sure you’re also registered for the San Francisco Giant Race and the Oral-B Glide Floss Bride to Bridge Run to complete your eligibility.
2017 SFO Series Medal